Thursday, December 12, 2013

Certified Piloxing Instructor!

 I was certified to teach Piloxing in August and now teach every Sunday from 2-3PM in Atwater Village ~ go to www.HeartbeatHouse.com for directions and info!
 What's Piloxing you ask?  You're not the only one with that question… it's a combination of Pilates and Boxing with some dance breaks thrown in to catch our breath :)  It all adds up to a fast-paced, energetic, calorie torching interval workout  that leaves you feeling empowered.

I have danced all my life, and I love that the standing pilates in Piloxing feels like ballet, only it's more fun!  Also, all the boxing makes me feel like a bad ass.  :)

Sleek.  Sexy.  Powerful.  That's the Piloxing motto…

Own it!

All photos by the amazing Adam Sheridan-Taylor ~ see more of his work at www.AdamSheridan-Taylor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment